Technology and inventions have changed our life for good. Today many companies have come up with appliances to make our life easy, and one of them is V-Guard. Established in 1977 by Kochouseph Chittilappilly, the company vowed to bring in new electrical appliances in the Indian market and thereby enhance Indian lifestyle. V-Guard started their journey with Voltage stabilizer, and very soon they went on to introduce Digital UPS, Inverters, Inverter batteries and much more. Today V-Guard does not need any introduction as all its products are omnipresence in Indian market with great equity and customer satisfaction.
V-Guard makes life simple and easy for its consumer. Through their customer centric approach they gather deep insights in understanding the need of the consumers and accordingly bring in innovative and efficient products in the market. This Kochi based company is known for reliability, quality and most importantly, durability. The company has talented and experienced team of professionals who are working hard to bring all-new innovation to people through their products.
V-Guard Inverter is quite popular and is also very demanding in the market. It offers a wide range of inverters that suits your budget and requirement. Many modern inverters can be connected with the smartphone and thus will give you all required information regarding Inverter through the app. There is a wide range of V-Guard Inverter that comes with good battery backup to supply electricity without any interruption. So, let’s have a look at some of the V-Guard Inverters:
Best V-Guard Inverter Review
1. Smart 1100
Today smartphone is not just limited to making and receiving calls, but also used to control certain home appliances irrespective of time and place. Yes, that’s right, with V-Guards Smart 1100 you can control the operation of an inverter through your smartphone. The inverter comes with a supporting app that allows you to on/off the equipment and also give battery information on the phone. Smart 1100 is one of the best V-Guards inverters that comes with a turbocharger and a special holiday mode.
Smart 1100 is used to run all high-intensity appliances during electricity outage. It has all the required features that would want you to have it in your home for efficient power backup.
- Holiday mode for energy saving.
- The inverter comes with turbocharging for quick charging of the battery.
- Can operate all high-intensity appliance
- The smartphone can control smart 1100.
If you are on vacation, there is an option of switching the inverter into Holiday mode. It means your inverter will be changed into the energy-saving mode while the battery remains fully charged. So, when you are not at home, your inverter is in rest mode and does not consume energy. And without any hassle, when you come back from holidays, the inverter will be in complete working condition.
Turbocharge mode makes it very quick to charge the batteries. Mostly in summer electricity outages are quite common and so changing into turbo will help the battery to get charged quickly and you can have adequate power backup.
People always believe that inverter is just for running fans and bulbs. But Smart 1100 has proved it wrong as it can operate all high-intensity appliance. So, if you are in the middle of something and there is a sudden power cut, don’t worry as this inverter would support all your devices as it is in normal condition and help to get the work completed without interruption.
This V-Guard variant comes with an emergency USB charging port. The inverter has low battery protection to save the battery from damage, but with this emergency port, you can still be able to charge your phone.
Smart 1100 has a sensor embedded in it which will remind you if the water is low. The inverter comes with a mobile phone app that allows you to monitor appliances that have connected to the inverter. Also, it will give detailed information regarding load usage, backup time and much more to have a proper check on the inverter health. It can increase the life and also make it easy to maintain.
- The inverter comes with two years’ replacement warranty in case of any fault.
- This Smart 1000 inverter is compatible with the app that can be used to get all required information regarding inverter on the app.
- It is capable of running high load appliances like a computer, Iron and even mixer grinder.
2. Prime 1450
If you are looking for a durable and higher backup inverter then V-Guard’s Prime 1450 is the ideal one. As the name specified this prime inverter consumes less energy and have longer backup time. The inverter is made with gravity builder battery that gives complete protection in case of overcharging. Prime 1450 has a different charging mode and also have both high and average voltage to give the high-performance result. This inverter is designed based on Digital Signal Controller that ensure users it has smooth alteration.
- The inverter is very beneficial when there is a power cut. It runs on a battery that is to be charged by electricity, and this might affect your bill. But prime 1450 consumes less energy and can have good saving on the monthly electric bill.
- The battery is an integral part of the inverter, and so this V-Guard Inverter has battery gravity builder. It helps to save the battery when you have overcharged and does not harm it. It is designed on a single battery and thus makes it durable.
- It comes with a logic battery that send out reminder for water topping. It could help battery from getting drained off and failures.
- It is compatible with both normal and high voltage modes based on the output required by the appliances. It makes the inverter compatible with all the appliances at home. It has a selector switch so that the charging mode can be changed based on the battery. The inverter can be used with flat, tubular and also local batteries depending on budget and requirement.
- It is known for pure sinewave output. It helps to reduce the sound of equipment while operating on the inverter and also help to avoid crashes while using a computer or laptop.
- The design of the inverter is mainly to make it easy for the user to operate it and change to different modes as per need. There is a front switch to change from UPS mode to normal mode.
- It gives good power backup and will work for more than 9 hours in case of an electricity cut. If you use it smartly, it can be used for a longer time.
- Prime 1450 can handle six fans along with 10 lights at the same it. It can also operate mixer grinder, TV and even computer.
- It is a pure sinewave inverter that ensures the safety of your appliances.
- It comes with a two-year complete replacement warranty.
- It claims to provide 10-15% higher backup as compared to other existing brands in the market.
3. Nextgen 1250
The modern inverters currently available in the market can be charged by solar energy, and Nextgen 1250 is one such from the house of V-Guard. This variant of V-Guard inverter has an additional battery backup that can help to run appliances for a longer time. There is also an option where you can select whether it is to be used with normal mode or UPS, based on your requirement. It is compatible with flat, tubular and even local battery.
It is designed in such a way that battery remains safe, and there are rare chances of drying water. This particular inverter can run appliances till 900 W and thus makes your life easy even if the main electricity supply is not available.
- This inverter comes with a USB charging port that can be very handy. If your UPS is shut down because of the low battery protection system don’t worry; still, the inverter gives an option to charge the phone.
- It can easily control electric fluctuation and thus able to work even in low voltages. The inverter comes with gravity builder so that in case of an overcharge or deep charge, there is no harm to the batteries.
- One always check out for the backup power of an inverter to use for a longer time. Nextgen 1250 has good battery backup as compared to other V-Guard inverter and can make life easy.
- It was believed that inverter is not used for operating high-intensity appliances, but it is not same with Nextgen. This inverter can operate juicer and even mixer grinder without any trouble.
- The inverter is compatible with all type for the battery that is available in the market. So, it’s you to decide which type of battery you need for your inverter depending on the budget and use.
- It comes with water topping reminder that will help to save the battery from damage and also give it a longer life. The artificial intelligence system is used to remind user and thesis would not allow drying of water in the battery.
- Through Nextgen you are not only getting an option to run appliances during electricity outages but also can save bill by getting it charged by solar panels.
- It requires less energy consumption and thus can save your bills.
- User is free to select inverter mode or UPS mode.
- The inverter can charge the battery if the electricity voltage is as low as 90V.
- It has two years’ replacement warranty.
4. JAADOO 1050
Even with low budget you can get a V-Guard inverter to get rid of electricity interruption. JAADOO 1050 is an economic model ideal for people living in areas having low voltage problem. This inverter is compatible to run appliances that are up to 750 W. It can help to operate the basic household appliances like a fan, bulbs and even mixer grinder. It has two modes (Normal & UPS) which can be easily interchangeable as per requirement.
- It comes with 8 hours of battery backup that can help to run all necessary appliances in case of an electricity shutdown. It also has a higher backup mode and thus can work for a longer time. The fan speed is good with this type of inverter as compared to the other competitors.
- It is compatible with all the type of battery that is readily available in the market. So, feel free and select the battery that is affordable and also gives uninterrupted electricity supply.
- To avoid drying up of water and other battery damage, it gives a reminder for water topping. User will come to know that it’s time that battery needs water and this will help to give long life to the inverter and also battery. This functions entirely on Artificial Intelligence.
- JAADOO 1050 comes with gravity builder that will help to protect the battery from deep and overcharge. It gives long life to the battery and inverter.
- It is easier to switch between UPS mode and normal mode. There is a button in the front of inverter that can help to switch between these two modes and thus make it easy to use as per your requirement.
- V-Guard’s JAADOO 1050 claims to provide atleast 8-10% higher power backup as compared to other existing players in the market.
- There’s no hard and fast rule of using a particular kind of battery, you can use any type of battery available in the local market for this variant of V-Guard inverter.
If you are also outraged with frequent load-shedding and have plans to invest in an inverert then it is advisable to check out for V-Guard inverters. You can find varieties that can fulfil all your requirements and also pocket friendly. Most of the V-Guard inverter is compatible to operate high-intensity appliance and thus there would be no interruption in your daily household work. V-Guard inverters are manufactured by integrating the needs of Indian consumer. Not only it is technologically advanced, but also low on maintenance and doesn’t pinch your pocket. With large dealer and service network, V-Guard inverters are not only easy to purchase but also serviceable without any hassle.